A new member of the House of Representatives.
The House of Representatives is in need of leaders to reverse its low public favor ability and help overcome divisions that have management deadlocked on issues of critical and national importance.
Hours and Pay
- 132 required work days, no five-day work weeks, and paid vacation
- Base salary is $174,000 (and the ability to be able to set your future salary)
- An allowance of $944,671 far a staff of up to 18 individuals, and an additional allowance for mailing and office expenses
Qualifications and Term-Limits
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must have been a citizen of the United States for 7 years
- Must be a resident in the state or territory of election