Harmony Hills Hawk News
Newsletter From The Principal of Harmony Hills Elementary
- 9-07-20 - Labor Day - School Holiday - No Classes
- 9-08-20 - Phase 1 of On Campus Virtual Learning - Only Invited Students
- 9-18-20 - Mr. Rochkus's Birthday - Every student, whether at home or on campus, has 10 minutes of extra recess!
Phase 1 - Students Transportation for Students Invited to Virtual On Campus Learning
You can also click on the link below.
Type in your address and scroll until you see Harmony Hills Information
Phase 1 Invited Student Return Tuesday, Sept. 8th
- All bus students enter in the back of the building by the cafeteria (same as last year)
- PreK and Kindergarten students, during the 1st week, will enter through the front doors at the Kinder Wing (wing closest to Tammy)
- 1st - 5th grade students will enter through the Front Main Entrance.
Meal Changes for At Home Virtual Learners
- Curbside meal service for all Harmony Hills Elementary at home virtual learners will be at Eisenhower Middle School on Tuesday & Thursday from 4:00-5:30 pm starting September 8.
- Students will receive meals for Tuesday/Wednesday at Tuesday distribution.
- Students will receive meals for Thursday/Friday/Monday at Thursday distribution.
- Students will pick up at Eisenhower Middle School.
- Parents will receive information on how to pre-order their virtual learner meal packages.
Harmony Hills Dunkin Donuts Employee of the Week
- Even though we have begun school through Virtual Learning, out PTA is working very hard to provide our students opportunities that our school budget can not cover. Our PTA has a strong tradition of supporting all of our students. Please support our PTA by becoming a member. Our dues is very reasonable at $7.00 and you can join on-line at joinpta.org
Time is running out – get counted now! Only 62 percent of San Antonio households have responded to the 2020 Census. The deadline to complete the census is Sep. 30, 2020. If you have not already responded, please visit www.my2020Census.gov to complete the Census questionnaire online or call (844) 330-2020 – English / (844) 468-2020 -- Spanish to speak with a live Census employee who can help you complete the questionnaire by phone. There are only nine questions, and responding is easy, safe and secure. As you know, the Census impacts school funding, transportation, federal representation, and many other areas of our local, state and federal governments.