The Weekly Memo
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.--Psalm 51:10
January 8, 2016
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for a great week back to school.
- Thank you for your flexibility!
- Thank you for your hard work on curricular documents (pacing guides)!
- Thank you for assisting with coverage where needed!
- Thank you for preparing our students for Mass from reading Petitions, preparing students to receive the Precious Blood, to beautiful singing!
- Stay weather alert and be prepared for an E-Day in the event of inclement weather!!
- Our 2nd Data Day is scheduled for Tuesday, January 12th. Of course, this is an early release day for students.
- Committee minutes are due by Tuesday, January 9th.
- Raising the Bar Parent Night is scheduled for January 14th. Teachers are encouraged to attend this informative night. Let's show our school spirit by supporting our intervention team, students & families who have/continue to benefit from this wonderful program!
- Be on the lookout for an email from the Stewardship Committee (sometime after this week) for information pertaining to Catholic Schools Week!
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) due January 29th. Please see Amy with any questions and/or guidance in starting or completing ELA. She has samples and ideas to share if needed.
- As you know, the new copiers were delivered over break. Please use the one in the teacher's lounge as often as possible. It is the fastest and least costly!
- Please keep your copy codes private!
- Continue to review ALL procedures and expectations especially for the cafeteria. Remind students how to enter, retrieve lunch, find a seat, raise their hands with questions, clean up trash, line up, etc. (Students should NOT be roaming around to socialize as time is limited!)
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- Please send your PD hours to Amy in an email. She is working to keep an updated spreadsheet. If you need hours, please speak with admin.
If you haven't signed up for an observation, follow the link:
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).