5th Grade News
For the Week of April 25-29
- Make a research plan for state report project
- Use guiding questions to research and record information about a US state
- Create a bibliography and publish research findings
- Describe how organisms interact with their environment
- ***Test: Organisms and Their Environments - TUESDAY, APRIL 26***
- Divide fractions to solve problems
- Describe how the industrial revolution changed life in the United States
- ***American Industrial Revolution Test - TUESDAY, APRIL 26*** (Students will be able to use notes taken in class on foldable/graphic organizer)
Information and News
Field Day has been rescheduled for May 31. More info to come!
We have not received definitive information about whether or not our missed days will be made up. Again, we will let you know as soon as we know!
No school on Friday, April 29!
5th Grade Pool Party - May 25 - PERMISSION SLIPS WENT HOME MONDAY, APRIL 25 and are due THURSDAY, APRIL 28. More information will be send home to students who register and pay for the party.