Roberts and ECHS Weekly Newsletter
April 26th - April 30th
A note from our Administration
Dear SKSD Alternative Education students and families,
As we get used to being in the building and look forward to the spring, we are energized by having students here and making progress.
We are thinking about graduation, end of year celebrations, and summer programs, all of which we will have more information about in coming Newsletters, so stay tuned and keep checking back!
Our weekly reminders for school in person:
- Bring your Chromebook and charger every day- while we can help in an emergency- we can't cover everyone every day.
- Bring a water bottle you can refill- especially on these warm days!
- Be sure to check Canvas and work on your Applied Learning days!
Brad Shreve, Lisa McIntyre, and Miranda Cryns
Roberts High School
Roberts RLC (SKO, Connections, Lit Center):
Downtown Learning Center:
Early College High School
ECHS and Teen Parent
Salem Keizer School District
Return to School for Roberts and ECHS by program:
Monday, April 26th:
No school for students, teachers preparing for return to school
Early College High School and Teen Parent Program:
A day students attend on Tuesdays/Thursdays
B day students attend Wednesdays/Fridays
All students attend school every day Tuesday-Friday
All students attend school Tuesdays and Thursdays
Some students attend support sessions on campus through LIPI Wednesdays/Fridays- contact advisor to sign up
All students continue with online learning
Lab available for pre-scheduled students on Wednesdays/Fridays- contact advisor to sign up
Sessions continue online and in-person Tuesdays-Fridays
Downtown Learning Center:
In-person classes beginning for A days Tuesdays/Thursdays and B days Wednesdays/Fridays
Students must be signed up or assigned a day and time slot
Online Registration for 2021-2022 is open on ParentVUE
- If you are enrolling a student via online registration in the current school year, there will be a prompt asking if you would like to enroll the student in the new school year.
- If a parent does not change their address or enroll a new or returning student to the district, the registration will automatically get accepted without a review process.
- In the current year and in the new school year, parents of students returning to the district are able to enroll via Online Registration without the school office having to enroll them first. These registrations will not be auto accepted.
Be sure to fill out the medical and dental sections, sign the dance agreement, and complete the opt-out and survey sections of the registration!