We R Richmond
In School and Community
The High School
- is a title 1 rural high school with a 16:1 student to teacher ratio
- 61% of students benefit from free or reduced lunch prices.
- helps 68.5% of its high school students pass math ECA
- helps 79.5% of its high school students pass english ECA
- has a high school that competes with the state average test scores.
- suspended 170 students in the '12-13 school year
Who is Richmond?
Mission: Richmond Community Schools guides students on pathways of learning to a future of limitless possibilities.
- spends about $11,000 per student
- pays teachers a maximum salary that is $20,000 less than the state's maximum salary.
- has a 93% attendance rate
- graduates 86% of its students.