a Cohen Career Center publication
What You'll Find
- Resource Spotlight: Graduate School FAQ's
Catholic Schools Job Fair
- Looking for teaching opportunities? The Diocese of Arlington is looking for K-12 teacher candidates. State certification is not required for consideration.
- Learn how you can use TribeCareers to search for top companies in your interest area.
Jobs Now Open
- Several international teaching/consulting and domestic human/social services jobs are currently open on TribeCareers. Apply today!
- Planning a move domestic or abroad? GoinGlobal has all the career related information you need, and then some!
Resource Spotlight: Graduate School FAQ's
Other topics include:
- Exam requirements
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement tips
- Resources for funding
Upcoming Job Fair!
Searching for Employers!
Simply log-in, click on the "Employers" drop-down menu on the left side of your screen and select "Employer Directory." Then start searching!
Jobs Open Now on TribeCareers!
- Year-long international teaching opportunity with WorldTeach
- Educational consulting in Dubai with Hale Education Group
- TEFL and English language teaching program in Austria
Social/Human Services Opportunities
Even if you're planning a move to another U.S. City, GoinGobal has information on top companies, cost of living, and cultural advice specific to your area!
Once you log-in to TribeCareers, simply scroll to the bottom right of the page and click on the "GoinGlobal" link to get started.
Share the Love!
Feedback on this newsletter? Did you find this content useful? Is there something we left out that interests you? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions.
Know someone else who would like to receive this? They can subscribe by logging in to TribeCareers. Next, select Profile>Academic. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the section called Areas of Interest. Select both or one of the following interest areas: Education and Counseling or Psychology,
Wish to unsubscribe? If you do not want to receive future issues of this newsletter, you can unsubscribe by editing your Areas of Interest on TribeCareers.