NSO 2013 Monthly Newsletter
June Orientation Leader updates
Aloha From Student Support Services!
Now that classes are officially out of session, we hope all of you are enjoying and embracing the summer. Our New Student Welcoming and Orientation, is still a few months away, but here are a few updates from the office, as well as a few upcoming changes.
**You may also want to take note that there will be a minor change to our Orientation marketing, in efforts to attract more students to attend Orientation events, we plan on displaying “New Student Welcoming and Orientation”.
- We have been finalized our Mystery Bus Tour reservations... and our trip is going to be AMAZING!!! (However, it is still a mystery! hehehe)
- The Chaminade Orientation page will be updated by the end of next week! Soon you will be able to access our event scheduling for the fall.
- Lastly, we are looking forward to a large new student population for all of you to meet!
Aloha from Dani:
I absolutely cannot believe how quickly this year has passed. As my position with Student Support Services draws to an end, I can’t help but be overwhelmed by how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to experience the school year alongside such incredible colleagues, and such truly inspirational student leaders. I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know each of you, and am inspired by the integrity, tenacity and potential within every single member of our NSO staff. I appreciate greatly your laughter and readiness to serve, as well as your tolerance of my lack of patience with prezi issues, and my early-morning bubbliness. For the part that you played in making my position with SSS rewarding, fulfilling, and fun, I humbly thank each of you. I sincerely hope that you are enjoying your summer vacation, and I wish you nothing but the best during NSO and the upcoming academic year.
Mahalo nui loa – Dani
Campus MUST-SEE Changes:
- Many classrooms in Henry Hall and Keifer will be receiving new desks and flooring!
- The Bookstore will be returning back to its original location, down by the Tredtin Hall, in mid-August. **Make sure to check out their refreshed look and stock up on some Chaminade gear!**
- The Courtyard Café will be receiving a complete facelift over the summer and will be ready to rock-n-roll in August as well!!
Newly released news…
The Business Office will be temporarily relocating in mid-September for remodeling.
(This will not interfere with Orientation)
We have always known Chaminade is a great school, now with these changes we have even more to be proud of!