COLLABORATION & SUPPORT OUTSIDE OF COACHING CYCLES
CONNECTING WITH STUDENTS
We're halfway through the school year. As the semester is wrapping up, you may want to ask students for feedback on how the school year is going. Here are some possible questions:
- Is there something you wish I knew about this class that would make me a better teacher?
- Is there a habit I need to work on improving to be a better teacher in the future?
- Is there something you wish that you could have told me this year?
- Is there anything good you'd like to leave as an encouragement to me?
- Name one small thing I can do to be an amazing teacher.