ORE Monday Notes
- Please check the ORE Master Calendar through your Outlook or on our ORE SharePoint for all of the important dates for this week.
- Please remember to send your Terrific Kids on time to the award ceremony.
- Tuesday's staff meeting is the Curriculum PLC and only certified staff need to attend.
- Please be seated on time for both School Wide Assemblies this week - the first one is Wed. morning and the second one is Friday afternoon.
- Please take note of the special grade level meetings that we will have this coming Thursday and Friday during the first 45 minutes of your planning periods.
- We hope you will consider attending and supporting our wonderful 2nd and 3rd grade students this coming Thursday night at their performance. If you do attend please sit up on the front rows together so that our school community can see our staff out in support of our students and Mrs. Royal :). We will save the first few rows so please fill them up :)
- Please remember to send your Spelling Bee Representative to the School Wide Spelling Bee on Friday and also remember that AR Handprints are also being made that same day.
- We can't wait to celebrate the holiday season with everyone on Friday afternoon!
The Town of Oak Ridge - Light up the Night
The town of Oak Ridge is hosting a community event this coming Saturday night at the Oak Ridge Town Park. Several of your students are planning to set up luminaries (during the daylight hours) along the walking path and then that evening everyone in the town/community will come out to walk the beautiful lit pathway, sign carols, and enjoy a beautiful night together. Our entire staff is invited if you would like to bring your family. Fliers were sent home with all students last week and there is also a flyer in our Peachjar account.