¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
¿Necesita traducción? Desde una computadora o portátil, haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir) en el cuadro negro. Desde un teléfono celular o tableta, haga clic en el icono de Accesibilidad en la parte inferior de la pantalla y después haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir).
Precisa de tradução? No computador/laptop clique em "Translate" (Traduzir) na caixa preta. No celular/tablete clique no ícone Accessibilidade na parte inferior da tela e clique em 'Translate' (Traduzir).
Need translation? On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'.
- All students should have brought home an emergency contact form. Please update this as needed, and return it to school as soon as possible. Thank you!
- If you are making any changes to your child's daily dismissal plan, please call our main office at (508) 782-7201. You may also email Yenitza Vargas, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erika Leite-Amaral, Assistant Office Manager at email@example.com . If you email a dismissal change to your student's classroom teacher, please be sure to CC the office staff as well. We ask that all dismissal changes are communicated to us by 2:20 PM to ensure consistent, efficient, and safe dismissal procedures for all students, staff, and families. Thank you!
Family Pickup/Drop-off Video
- Choose CC (will underline in red)
- Click settings (the gear)
- Click by "Subtitles/CC"
- Choose auto-translate and the language you want
Meet Our Staff!
Dates to Remember
Please check this calendar each week as new dates may be added.
- First Day of School for Kindergarten
- School Council & PTO
- Early Release
- No School: Yom Kippur
- Open House Grades 3-5
- Open House Grades K-2
- Ultimate Lion Challenge
Please join the King School Council
A school council is a representative, school building-based committee composed of the principal, parents, teachers and community members, required to be established by each school pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 71, Section 59C. The law outlines four major areas of responsibility for councils. School councils are to assist principals in:
Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards
Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school
Reviewing the annual school building budget
Formulating a school improvement plan
In addition to the four major points above, we will also continue to discuss a problem of practice we identified in collaboration with the Equity Imperative last year: Do students and their families have a strong sense of belonging at King Elementary and do teachers engage them as if they ALL belong?
Please join this year’s school council by emailing James Bergeron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paperwork for the Nurse
Information Regarding transportation for the 23-24 School Year
From the KING PTO
Kona Ice @ KING
PTO sponsored FREE community event!
Come have fun with friends & enjoy a refreshing treat.
9/13/23, The first PTO Community Meeting, time TBD
WE NEED MORE HELP!
There are several positions open on the PTO. In addition, we need parent involvement and help in organizing various community events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping out, please sign up with the link and/or attend the first PTO meeting of the year on 9/13.
Want to stay informed on community events and ways to get involved with the community? Please sign up for the PTO directory.
How to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQm53c_OGE
Tour the school with ROARY!
Important Information SMORE
Doors open: 8:50am
Breakfast: 8:50am - 9:05am
School begins: 9:05am
School dismissal: 3:20pm
*Early release dismissal: 12:55pm (lunch is served)
*Half day dismissal: 12:20pm (lunch is not served)
Attendance Line: 508-782-7201