"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 5-14-16
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
- Thank you Terry, Caroline, Siri, and Rebecca for the delicious pancake breakfast. We appreciate you for appreciating us!
- Bix, Jojo, Ellen, Hanna, Gabby, Katie, Brittany for the great information on blogging and CUE takeaways at our staff meeting. Awesome sharing and teacher leadership!
- Great job CAASP testing! I was so proud of the perseverance and grit that our students showed and for everyone's efforts to make testing go so smoothly.
- Jennifer for helping all of our students earn their gold medals by checking out 2 books each day.
- Thank you Jojo for scheduling reflection meetings with each grade level at the end of this month and early next month. Each of you have done a fantastic job at teaching StemScopes and STREAM to our students!
- Sharpen the Saw Committee - for getting all of the cards and planning the upcoming party this Friday!
- Ellen for organizing the Genius Hour and Community Service Fair. Talk about inspiring greatness!
- Brittany for taking such great notes at Superintendent's Forum.
- Robyn and Mary for leading our SSA and each of our 4-6 grade teachers for assisting throughout the year!
- Thank you for living and breathing our mission of "Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" You are the best!
Synergize; Together is Better!
- Shiela is coming back on Monday! Her cardiologist has cleared her to come back to the Ranch and do what she does best...teaching!!!
- Judy; we will miss you as you go out on Maternity Leave and prepare for the arrival of Fox!
- End of the Year Party and Baby/Wedding/Retirement Shower Extravaganza this Friday at 4:00 @ Casa Sol y Mar
- Inspiration Awards Thursday @ 6:30
- Last day of Gold Medal Reading - WIG 100% of our students
- Below is a link that provides information for small grants that go directly to teachers to support classroom-based projects. With so many innovating projects this may be a source of funding. http://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/us-department-education-collaborates-ascd-and-national-board-professional-teaching-standards-provide-grants-support-teacher-leadership-projects
Education Corner - Growth Mindset for students
Who Am I?
Favorite Food: Apples
Little Known-Talent: Balancing a spoon on my nose
Favorite Activity to Sharpen the Saw: Meditation
Famous Person you Admire Most: Oprah
Favorite Quote: "I fairly sizzle with zeal and enthusiasm and spring forth with a mighty faith to do the things that ought to be done by me."—Charles Fillmore (written when he was age 93)
Mystery Person: Nora Guseman