Did you know...
Different types of Headphones
Nathaniel Baldwin created the very first headphones
Philips improved the headphones by adding on more color, and by making the sound louder
Dr.Dre made the headphones, but with more improvements, including, louder sound, and wireless connection
1.Headphones increase ear drum damage if you listen to them loudly.
2.“Being over-emotional.” If people who are in a depressed mood listen to a sad or gloomy song, then they would fall into a deeper mood of depression and anxiety
3. If not used properly, then Headphones will break
4. Some Headphones will not work for some devices in household
5. Cords will tend to break when wrapping Headphones around your arm or wrist
1. Noise-Cancelling Headphones Block Most Sounds
2. Music Volume Does Not Need to Be High
3. Lower Music Volumes Provides a Richer Listening Experience
4. Noise-Canceling Headphones Are Great for Traveling
5. Noise-Canceling Headphones Are Ideal for Studying
CLICK!! this button will take you to another website that will show more information about headphones