Digital Marketing Director
Intro: The Position
The Digital Marketing Director is senior leadership position within the Marketing & Public Relations Departments. The positions requires a skilled and experienced digital marketing professional who has a great understanding of technology and enjoys working collaboratively with other teams and agencies.
Requirements: What is your plan?
- University Degree or Diploma. Digital Marketing Certification, google courses, or any related Certification.
- Web development experience, Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experiance in the field of digital marketing.
- Global Business and Digital Art Program- Waterloo
- This program allows you to express your creativity, explore new technologies and helps develop a solid foundation for business. You'll have opportunities to bring people together and lead projects that can maximize the power of digital media.
- Technology courses,
- Business courses,
- Art courses,
- Entrepreneurship Principles and Practices,
- Digital Media design and Production
- International Business and Cross-Cultural Management,
- Introduction to Microeconomics
2. Bachelor of Commerce- Digital Business Management- Humber College.
- This study provides the essential components of a traditional business degree with a large section of technology and advanced marketing techniques. This will help you prepare yourself to succeed in a high competitive business environment.
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Business Law
Why would this career be perfect for you?
I think that this career would be perfect for me as I feel like I have most if not all these skills to achieve this career. I am more of an hands on person who loves to interact with others on projects and assignments. I also tend to also learn faster when it comes to new technology and I am always caught up with the new social media trends.