SAMR Lessons for all classes. Not just reading.
This app can be used in may other ways as well but this makes vocabulary fun. This can be used in all classes. In the past, I have used it for math, science, social studies, even health.
Dates to Know
- March 3rd. Read-A-Thon. See details below.
- March 4th. Librarian out of the building.
- March 7th - 11th. SPRING BREAK!!!!
- March 21st 12:15-4:00. Librarian out for meeting.
- March 31st - April 1st. Library closed for set up of book fair.
- April 1st - Book Fair Preview. NO that is not an April Fools.
- April 2nd - Book fair open during Saturday school for parent purchases.
- April 4th - 8th. Library closed for book fair.
- April 5th. 70's Dress Up Day.
Dr. Seuss Read-A-Thon
Please add your name to the list if you don't mind having an extra reader on our Read-A-Thon day.
Make Sure You Watch Cougar News Each Week on Swap!
I have also added a bunch of high interest chapter books, graphic novels, and picture books. I have slowly been letting some of the students that I catch behaving awesomely check out a new book from the cart. They have all been very excited!