What's Up @ Skaggs?
Sept 8-11-Happy Labor Day
Thank Yous and Celebration
- No School on Monday........three day weekend!!!!!
- Beth's daughter gets married this weekend!
- Thank you to fifth grade and Kyla for fabulous chaperon meeting for camp!
- We did a great job on our drills. We are well informed and prepared!
- Thank you to fifth grade and others to the special love and attention you have given to a new student who needs us!
- Shelley has worked extra hard on the getting the Sparkle Store up and going!
- Your Google Sites look amazing. Thanks for jumping on board so quickly to communicate with parents!
- You may wear jeans next week IF you participate in Howdy Week!
Kate Forisha-"Kate is an awesome addition to Skaggs! The students love her! In the classroom she steps in and supports ALL students! Love her!"
9/7-No School-Happy Labor Day
9/8-9/9-Jamey at Sockwell for Training
- I will be out Tuesday and Wednesday. Kristen will be here in the mornings.
- Don't forget to advertise for Howdy Week in your emails and student planners!
- My goal is to start PWTs next week but I'm not sure that will happen with me being at training for two days during a four day week! We shall see.......