Achieving Together ... ONE Family
Monday ........................E Learning Day for A/B Day Elementary Students
All work for face to face A/B students was sent home with students on Thursday or Friday (See the RED Communication Folder_. Students may also need to look on their computers under CANVAS or SeeSaw.
We are looking forward to all of our K4, K5, 1st and 2nd grade students returning full time (5 days a week beginning Tuesday, November 10.
Students in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade will remain on the A/B schedule until November 30th. More details will follow.
Time to Order Yearbooks
- bring computers to school everyday
- bring computers charged everyday
- complete "at home learning" every day to get counted present
- make sure you have internet access at home (application for a HOT SPOT -https://form.jotform.com/202474353791155 )
- use your phone camera up to the QR code to access the application.
Library Lines - Mrs. Johnson
From Mrs. Spain - Counselor
Check out the counselors update for Red Ribbon Week Winners
Monday, November 9 - E-Learning Day for 4K - 5th grade only
(students do not come to school Monday)
Tuesday, November 10 - 4K - 2nd Grade begins 5 days a week
Monday, November 16 - SIC and PTO (5:00 Zoom)
Wednesday, November 18 - Report Card Day - B -Day
Thursday, November 19 - Report Card Day - A Day
Wednesday, November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Holidays