May 17, 2019
Saturday - May 18
State Track Meet
Sunday - May 19
8:15 and 10:45 am Church
Monday - May 20
6:30 pm BOE Meeting
Tuesday - May 21 Field Day
9:15 am Practice Song
9:30 am in Gym
3:00 pm return
6 pm Pioneer Recognition and Dinner
7 pm Grades are Due.
Wednesday - May 22
Field Trip Day
Thursday - May 23
8:45 am Closing Chapel
9:15 am Practice Closing Song
12 pm Dismissal
6:30 pm Graduation Service (reception follows)
- Keep Tyler Morgan in your prayers as he deliberates where the Lord will use him next year.
- Yearbooks will be in your boxes today. Please hand them out on Monday.
- Grades are to be done by Tuesday night at 7 pm.
- I will have in-service agendas by Tuesday.
- Report Cards and Chruch Attendance need to be ready to be handed out at after Graduation Service. All Students go back to your rooms and are picked up there by parents.
- Make sure the IXL login info is also with the report cards.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
I think this is something that the lower grades has a better handle on but if you watch the examples there is one from a AP High School teacher.
by clicking on the link above you can get free Pear Deck Premium for the rest of the School Year.
One of the biggest parts of a lesson missed is the closing. Here are some ideas that can help.