Tech Tips 3.08
Week of October 12, 2015
What is Visual Notetaking?
It can be done using pencil and paper OR a computer OR a tablet.
Watch the video below for an in depth explanation of Visual Notetaking by Rachel Smith.
Examples of Visual Notetaking by Students
Examples of Visual Notetaking by Teachers
Visual Notetaking on the iPad
Additional Lesson Ideas & Resources
- Note Taking Skills for 21st Century Students by Vicki Davis
- Visual Notetaking > Show What You Know With Media by Wes Fryer
- The Power of the Doodle: Improve Your Focus and Memory by Sue Shellenbarger
- The Sketchnote Process by Clay Reisler
- Sketchnoting for Academic Success by Dr. J. Ricky Cox
- Note-Taking on the iPad will Never Be the Same by Tracy Clark
- Sketchnote Tools & Resources by Karen Bosch
Visual Notetaking Books
Visual Notetaking iTunes U Course - FREE!
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist