Enadia Way Technology Charter, 11-13-23
College & Career Day Fun!
Thank you to all of the parents and community members who came last Thursday to present to the students! The students not only learned about some unique professions, but how college and speciality training helped our presenters prepare for their careers. Students heard from an actress/dancer, children's librarian, newborn care specialist, 7-11 franchise consultant, director for Parks and Rec, fashion designer, music producer, and aircraft technician. If you would like to be included, we will be hosting our spring College & Career Day on Friday, May 17.
Fall Dance Success!
When all was said and done, the fall dance raised $2,147 for our school! Thank you so much to all of the families who donated the concession snacks, water, DJ, and cash donations! It's really a fun evening and a great chance for families to get to meet one another and socialize with the teachers. Thank you to Jessica Soto for organizing the entire event!
MJ Musical Field Trip
All small schools received $50,000 from Cultural Arts Passport funding. This funding can only be used after school or on weekends and can only be used to enhance and enrich the culture or the arts for the students. Mrs. Cope has arranged for the entire school (excepting UTK) to attend the MJ musical at the Pantages Theatre on Sunday, January 21st. Students, teachers, and chaperones will ride in a caravan of school buses from Enadia to the Pantages. In deciding whether or not you give your child permission, please keep in mind that the targeted audience is 8 and older. The classroom teachers will be chaperoning their students. Many adult chaperones are needed! If you're an approved volunteer, or would like to be one, please apply now! This field trip is FREE to all students and chaperones! (No one under 5 is admitted to the Pantages).
Scholastic Book Fair, 11/27-12/1
It's that time of year again! Our parent center will be transformed into a book fair! Please visit the book fair (or send money with your child) after the Thanksgiving Break! All funds earned are converted in to Scholastic Dollars which are used to purchase new library books for our school library. Volunteers are needed to help run the registers and assist students in selecting books. Please see Jessica Soto if you would like to help.
- Shortened Days, 1:50 Dismissal, for Parent-Teacher Conferences this week!
- No School next week! Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/27-12/1: Scholastic Book Fair in the Parent Center
- 11/27-11/29: Mrs. Jeanne takes 5th graders to Point Fermin Outdoor Camp!
- 11/30: SSC and LSLC Councils Meeting #3, 3:30-4:30 via Zoom
- 12/1: Awards Assembly! 8:20 and 9:00
- 12/5: Parent Workshop: Violence Prevention Training at 8:00 in the Parent Center
- 12/7: ELAC Meeting #3 at 5pm via Zoom
- 12/12: Winter Concert 12:45-1:15
- 12/15: Pajama Day and Minimum Day (12:45 dismissal)
- 12/18-1/5: Winter Recess (No school!)