October 25, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- We have had an exciting RED RIBBON WEEK! Students had fun dressing for the Red Ribbon Theme Days while learning about the importance of making healthy choices and staying drug-free.
- 3rd Grade PEN students had a field trip on Tuesday.
- We had our Annual Warwick Pumpkin Patch in the courtyard on Tuesday!
- 2nd Grade had a field trip yesterday.
What's Happening Next?
- Today is the last Red Ribbon Spirit Day. We are wearing our favorite team's shirts and clothing to show that we are ready to "Team Up Against Drugs!"
- Kindergarten has a field trip today.
- Tonight is our PTO sponsored Halloween Howl for 6th graders.
- Kindergarten has a Fall Craft Day on Monday.
- There is a Kindness Club Meeting after school on Monday from 4 - 5 PM.
- On Tuesday we will have a "Pink Out" to support Breast Cancer awareness and research.
- On Wednesday, we will have a pretzel sale. Students should bring $1.00 to school to buy a pretzel which will be for sale in the Atrium, the School Store, and in front of the Gym.
- On Thursday we will have our Halloween parade and classroom parties.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
Warwick Wins the Kitchen Decorating Contest!
Aramark ran a kitchen decorating contest for National School Restaurant Week. Warwick won by a unanimous decision! Not only did Warwick look the best, but Mrs. Linda Evert involved our students in the decorating which made Warwick "all the more the winner!" The students were so proud of the way their decorations looked that they "walked gingerly, backwards, from the kitchen so as not to pull any decorations down from the walls." Congratulations, Mrs. Evert and Warwick Students! We are so proud of you!
Halloween Safety & Fun
Date & Time: To coordinate safety of across all CBSD schools, we will have our Halloween Parade and Parties on October 31. The parade will begin at 9:30 AM. Party times will be communicated through homerooms.
Kindergarten: Kindergarten's Field Trip will still be held on the today as planned. Kindergarten Families have received a letter explaining the parade.
We ask parents to use caution when sending in a costume for our school parade. Students need to be able to have a normal field of vision, and should be able to walk freely (costumes should not be too long or bulky). Costumes should not be gruesome or frightening; and anything that could be considered a play weapon should remain at home.
The main parking lot area will be restricted from parking. We appreciate St. Cyril's for allowing us to use their parking lot on Parade Day.
In the event of inclement weather, grades K - 3 will parade in the hallways. We will not allow parents/guardians into the building in the event of a hallway parade. We will take lots of pictures to share.
Parent/Guardian Party Volunteers:
ONLY pre-arranged parent/guardian volunteers who have clearances will be allowed into the building and classrooms as helpers for parties. For safety/security reasons, teachers will communicate the names of those parents/guardians who are pre-arranged volunteers. No one else will be admitted into the school. Thank you for your understanding and support as we maintain a fun and safe/secure day for our children and staff.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.