Why your child thinks that way.
Do you ever wonder why your child thinks the way they do?
The Frontal Lobe
The Frontal Lobe gives us the ability to project future consequences from our current actions and choices. The Frontal Lobe also gives us the ability to retain long term memories, conscious thought, voluntary movement, and individual personality characteristics.
Parents, it is not your fault!
The Frontal Lobe impacts your child's choices.
Damage or underdevelopment to this part of the brain, can ultimately cause the following problems:
1. Your child may become impulsive, act rashly, and adopt risky behaviors such as substance abuse.
2. Can cause impairments in judgment, attention span and organizational ability, as well as a loss of motivation.
3. Can cause the child to struggle in problem solving.
4. Can cause you to make bad behavioral choices.
5. Can cause your child to struggle in determining the difference between right and wrong.