Week of Sept 23rd
- Red & Black Superstars - The deadline for nominations is this week. Please be sure that your team has nominated at least 2 learners. You may also nominate fellow staff members! The nomination form is below.
- Ed Foundation Educator Grants - The deadline for grant applications is also this week. At this time, we currently have 0 grants submitted from Wilson. Please let me know if you have an idea, and I'm happy to help you through the process!
- BOY Goal-Setting Conferences - Please see the schedule below. A sub will come to your room for coverage when it's your time!
- RtI / 504 Letters - We are required to send home letters for learners receiving supports through 504 and/or RtI. See below for more info. They must go home by Oct 1st.
- Flu Shots - Please read the info below, and follow all the instructions before coming to get your flu shot! Also, please email Nurse Jill if you plan to get your flu shot at Wilson. https://www.coppellisd.com/Page/16513
T-TESS Goal-Setting Conferences
Please be sure that your goals are submitted PRIOR to your conference. Otherwise, we will be unable to see them. *Early Childhood - We will schedule separate conferences with each of you.
Here are the goal "tips" shared a few weeks ago:
Tips for educator goal-setting:
- Each goal (both your individual and team goal) should be directly aligned to the T-TESS Rubric. *Linked below.
- Each goal should be instructional in nature.
- Don't reinvent the wheel! If there is already an area where you want to grow this year, make it your goal!
- Each goal requires a plan in STRIVE. Think about what specific steps you'll take to grow towards your goal.
We are getting through our BOY MAP window, and we want to THANK YOU for being so flexible!
- If you have kiddos who need to make up the test, use the button below. All you need to fill out are the GREEN highlighted sections!
- Also below is the most updated MAP schedule. Use it to see when classes are testing and the small group schedule!
One LAST thing... Before starting a session, please make sure your kiddos have been assigned the GROWTH test, not the Screener! If your learners have been assigned the screener, text Andi or Jordan!
"Give Cancer the Boot!"
Purchase your Pink t-shirt for $15, and wear it each Wednesday in October.
100% of proceeds go to fight Breast Cancer (75% to the Susan G Komen Foundation and 25% towards a Wilson Ranger's cancer battle).
RtI / 504 Letters
The letter is linked below in English and Spanish. Please send a copy home for eligible learners by October 1st.
Patterns of Power
Check out the following quick videos for extra help getting started...
- Reading - Kim Dreschler
- Reading - Cathryn McNally
- Math - Amber Mercil
We also have an EL Interventionist that should be starting soon! More info to come.
Week At A Glance
- Specials Team Time
- Book Fair Starts
- Goal-Setting Conferences begin
Tuesday - Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt Day
- Spirit Day Schedule
- 3rd Team Time
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting (AM)
- 2:15 - 4th Grade Program
- 6:30 - 4th Grade Program
- 4th Team Time
- Goal-Setting Conferences
- 3:30 - Vertical Team Meetings
- 5th Team Time
- 3:30 - 2nd/3rd Stop, Collaborate, & Listen
- Rise & Shine
- Book Fair Closes - 12:00
- Deadlines for Ed Foundation Grants and Superstar Nominations