May 15, 2021
Oster's Silent Auction Is Live and Closes Sunday Night!
Here is a friendly reminder that our Silent Auction is LIVE and will close Sunday, May 16. Here is the website where you can bid:
Here's how to get started:
1) Enter the auction's web address into your browser's address field.
2) Click on Register and follow the short registration process.
3) You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed, sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
To Place A Bid:
1) Browse the Categories in Oster's auction.
2) Select the item you would like to bid on.
3) Enter the correct Bid Amount into the field provided.
4) Click Bid and Confirm Bid
To Purchase Your Winning Items:
1) You will receive an invoice from Oster Home and School Club. All invoices must be paid within 48 hours upon receipt of invoice. Credit cards or PayPal are accepted only.
2) Winners will also be notified when prize pick up will take place.
We have over 70 items that include restaurant gift certificates, summer camp coupons, wine tasting events, and so much more! Come support Oster Elementary at our last fundraising event of the year!
Thank you to our HSC, students, and parents for a wonderful staff appreciation week! Oster staff felt the love.
- School Zones are 25 mph. Please slow down and watch for students and parents walking in the crosswalks and crossing the street.
- It should only take 10-15 seconds for students to hop out of the car in the drop-off lane. Pull up as far as you can in the drop-off lane. Please ask your child to have his/her mask on and backpack, lunch, and water bottle right next to him/her in the car. Do not leave your car unattended in the drop-off lane!
- The drop-off lane is much busier now. Kinder parents must park and walk their children to the gate. Kindergarteners need to wait with their parent/guardian for safety reasons.
Technology - iPads and Chromebooks
This year, we are continuing to be a "take home" device district, which means if attending in-person, your student(s) will bring their iPads/Chromebooks back and forth between home and school. Please make sure your student brings their device to school fully charged.
CDC REMINDER RE: INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
As a reminder, the CDC has made new recommendations for travel. Although there is no active restriction on travel, non-essential travel is highly discouraged. Since there are some questions regarding international travel, we plan to follow this guidance. Please use THIS GRID for guidance. There are two columns for vaccinated and not vaccinated travelers. Please note that there is a short quarantine time for those not vaccinated. If your student is traveling (or currently traveling) over these last few weeks, please adhere to these guidelines. Thank you.
Crossing Guard Needed!
Lost and Found
We're putting the cart out by the office each day. Please check for lost clothing, water bottles, etc. Everything that isn't claimed by the last day of school will be donated to charity.
5th Grade Promotion Celebrations
Each class will be hosting an in-person promotion ceremony separately where students can invite two guests from home. Zoomers will also be invited to attend the ceremony in person. Specific times and safety protocols for the attendees will be shared in the coming weeks.
HSC needs your help!
Your Oster Home and School Club Board have the following open positions for the 2021-2022 school year:
No experience necessary - we can train you!
Additionally, Oster is looking for Project Cornerstone leaders for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you are interested in any of these positions or want to offer your help in other ways, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org