GENERAL PARKING PERMITS
Drivers must have a parking permit to park on campus. JHS campus parking permits to park in the East parking lot/General parking lot may be purchased here:
JHS Varsity and JV Guards Take 1st at multiple events 3/18
Join us in sending off for our Varsity and JV guards as they compete this Saturday at the TCGC West Area Championships in Georgetown. This will be our JV Guards finale for their season so lets show them some love! Performance times are below and tickets can be purchased here (click picture)
During Spring Break the JHS Band, Guard and Choir traveled to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. A beautiful performance was had by all, along with the creation of wonderful memories. It truly is a great day to be a Jaguar!
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
Congratulations Class of 2023!
Many of our seniors have already received acceptance letters to various colleges and universities. Please visit our virtual JHS Acceptance Wall and join us in congratulating our seniors! If your son/daughter has already received an acceptance letter and their name is not listed please have them upload their acceptance letters on Schoolinks or email Mrs. Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JHS ID EXPECTATIONS
Students must wear their ID when on Campus and
on District Provided transportation.
JHS admin will be doing random ID checks around campus and in classrooms.
Students will receive consequences for not having their ID including lunch detentions, after school detentions and Saturday schools.
No warning will be given as they have had 3 months notice.
If they need a replacement ID they can purchase one in the library for $5.
FRONT side of building is the student car pick up line.
EAST side of building is the general student parking lot.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT A FEW CHANGES for the 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR:
- As part of enhanced safety at campuses, beginning in the 2022-2023 school year, all Hays CISD campuses will no longer accept deliveries from meal delivery services or restaurants for student lunches. And, campuses will no longer have drop-off tables for meals. No outside food deliveries will be allowed this school year unless the parent or guardian physically brings the food, checks in through Raptor with the front office and waits for their child to pick it up directly from them (during their lunch period, students will not be called down during instructional time)
- DRESS CODE: Belly Buttons/mid sections should NOT be visible on any student during the school day. All pants must be worn at the waist. No sagging will be allowed. Spaghetti straps, tank tops, exposed backs or midriffs, and see through garments are NOT permitted. Hoodies ARE allowed to be worn, but the hoods are NOT to be worn over your head inside the school building. All Clothing, backpacks, laptop stickers etc. must NOT depict or reference alcohol, drugs, tobacco, weapons, nudity, gang affiliation, violence, vulgar or obscene language, insults to race, religion, gender, or ethnicity, or other emblems or writing that may be expected to cause a disruption with school operations. Students will be given the an opportunity to correct any issue by changing with other clothes they brought, being issued school provided clothing or having a parent/guardian bring appropriate clothing to school.
- STUDENT ID’s: Everyone on campus is required to visibly wear their school ID. Students will be provided with a free ID at the beginning of the school year. All ID's provided after that will cost $5.00.
- Skateboards will NOT be allowed out during the school day. If you bring a skateboard to campus you are required to take them to room A163 upon arriving to campus and they will be locked up until the end of the school day.
- Deliveries Except in emergencies, delivery of messages or packages to students will not be allowed during instructional time. A parent may leave a message for the student to pick up from the front office during a passing period.
LPAC Committee Volunteers:
Johnson High School is looking for parents to serve on our LPAC committee, the requirement is that you have a student who is an ESL student and that you would be willing to be trained to serve on the committee. If you are interested please email: email@example.com
EARLY CHECK OUT
2022-23 CLASS OFFICERS
TEAMS Parent Self Serve (PSS) is a secure online portal that allows parents and guardians to view information about their children’s academics, edit contact information, and set up notifications about their children’s progress. Click HERE for help with your Parent Self-Serve Account.
Connect with JHS on Social Media
**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL...IF YOU NEED TO REACH US
PLEASE SEND EMAIL DIRECTLY***