AUGUST Save The Date!
**Student schedules will be available for those who have completed all registration paperwork for the 2021-22 school year.
Class of 2022
Starting July 19th, SENIORS can buy their own parking
space to be used during the 2021-22 school year!
Students MUST come in person to the school during the
times and dates listed below to purchase a parking spot.
Parking spots can be painted with ADMIN art approval.
Approval forms will be available at front office for pickup
when parking spot is purchased starting July 19th.
IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
COST: Front Fine Arts Entrance (20 spots) - $200, West Parking Lot (158 spots) - $100
DATES: July 19th - 22nd, July 26th - 29th
*More Information will be given when student purchases parking spot
REGISTRATION for '21-22 School Year!
Updated GPA and Class Rank for the class of 2022 will be available in the student and parent portals no later than the end of the day on Friday, June 18, 2021. This update will reflect any and all classes completed through the end of the 2020-21 school year.
Need a transcript?
2021 JAGUAR FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
Homecoming Game 9/10
Homecoming Dance 9/11
English 1 & 2 EOC INFO
If you did not pass the ELA I and/or the ELA II STAAR test, the next available testing dates are:
- English 1 EOC - June 22, 2021 at Lehman High School
- English 2 EOC - June 24, 2021 at Lehman High School
*You can review before you retest by going to the Schoology Course: 9VWD-Q8JM-WT7KJ.
No need to register, just show up and pass! Check the HaysCISD website for updates.
If you cannot make your testing date, you will have another opportunity to take the test during the December STAAR testing administration.
*Remember, you have to pass the English 1, English 2, Biology, Algebra, and U.S. History STAAR tests to graduate.
ATHLETICS ~ SUMMER STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Summer Strength and Conditioning Camp is live! We will host 2 sessions at JHS.
Session 1: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - For incoming 9-12th football players.
Session 2: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. - All 9-12th grade males and females NOT planning on playing football.
End of year 2021
We are almost there, Johnson Family! The end of the most unique school year is just around the corner, and we rocked it. I wanted to send out this email as a reminder to all parents and guardians to keep a few things in mind over the summer.
- New Orders every year- If your child requires ANY medication while on campus they will need a new set of orders from the MD, signed by parent/ guardian, and handed into the nurse. This would include Tylenol, Advil, antibiotics any medication that is to come on to campus, the clinic needs an order. Blank short and long term order forms are available for download on the school web site under ADMINISTRATION-NURSE-MEDICATIONS AT SCHOOL-MED AUTH FORMS.
- Immunizations- Families will be notified over the summer if they have any delinquencies. You may email proof of vaccination or Reason of Conscience to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Reason of Conscience will have to be dropped off in person to the school. They may be dropped at the front office in an envelope addressed to the nurse.
- Physical Forms/ Rank One forms- Are to be handed into the trainers: Phillip Jones and or Amber Jones. Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Registering for the next year- Please when registering your student for the next year, please complete the questions regarding transportation, treatment and or medication, whether it is yes or no. If you don’t answer the question it will automatically default to no and I would not be able to care for your student.
- Students who have medications at school- The last day for medication pick up will be the last day of school. Any medication left on campus after the end of school will be destroyed and disposed of, according to the district policy. If there is a complication picking up your students medications please reach out to the clinic and we will make specific arrangements. Also, I will be putting together a packet of blank order forms, permission forms for students that are currently taking medication at school so that during summer MD visits you will have the forms with you for convenience.
As always I am here to ensure the health and safety of your children, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. Have a safe and healthy summer.
Dawn Baker RN, BSN
JHS School nurse
512 268 8512 ext 44367
Pam Jordan LVN
JHS School nurse
512 268 8512 ext 44370
No outside food or deliveries are permitted on campus this year until further notice. This includes Uber Eats, Door Dash ect. Students are not allowed to have food delivered to the campus during school hours as this creates safety issues and interferes with Covid-19 protocols.
TEAMS Parent Self Serve (PSS) is a secure online portal that allows parents and guardians to view information about their children’s academics, edit contact information, and set up notifications about their children’s progress. Click HERE for help with your Parent Self-Serve Account.