By: Tatyana and Dylan
- Anne Sullivan arrived from Boston to teach 6-year-old Helen.
- Anne had been blind as a child.
- Anne Sullivan taught Helen to read Braille.
- Helen had to feel peoples mouth to here what there saying.
- Helen was the first deaf and blind person to graduate college.
- Helen put letters into Anne hand so she could communicate.
- In 1896 Helen started school.
- Anne taught Helen to write.
- Helen wanted to help people.
- She worked for the American Foundation for the Blind.
- She gave speeches and wrote articles.
- She traveled to many countries.
Important Information & Fun Facts
- Helen wrote 12 books during her life.
- ''The Story of My Life'' was the most popular book.
- Helen died in 1968.
- We still remember her and her life.
World Book Kids (Images)