Weekly Bulletin - Week of May 15th
Weekly Principal's Note:
This weekend was a great weekend for Holy Rosary and Visitation schools. St. Charles Borromeo included us in their auction on both Friday and Saturday night. We raised money for tuition assistance at both schools. Between the two evenings, we raised over $100,000 (with the matching funds available to us)! Wow!! This is great news for the families we serve!!
23 Days until the end of the school year...how are those standards going??
Have a great week!
- Dempsey is out all day at the Palisades. It is a meeting for all Arch principals. Amparo is in charge.
- Comcast should be out for the internet issues...again.
- Woodcock-Muñoz testing begins for grades K - 3 in both English and Spanish. Dr. Yaden is coordinating this effort! The testing window is May 16 - 26.
- Lesson Plans should be DONE...all subjects!
- Dempsey scheduled to be gone for the afternoon at a meeting in Seattle (Dr. Haggarty).
- Principal for a Day lunch with Thomas and Anderson...and Padre Wichert.
- Staff Meeting at 3:20 pm...Jamie's room.
- All School Mass at 9 am. For Saint of the Day info, as well as readings, just click on the following site: http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/051916.cfm.
- Dempsey out from 10 - 2 at a Pierce County Deanery meeting at Bellarmine.
- Amparo is out all day...Jamie Nolting will be in charge if anything needs to be taken care of while I'm gone.
- Paintballing with Padre...and Mr. Gabe.