Mrs. Reiber's Apple Newsletter
May 2, 2016
- Please check your child's Apple Binder on Monday for Mailbox Monday papers.
- Permission slips for the after-school testing celebration (happening this Friday) are due by Monday, May 2.
- I am still missing 3 students' MAP test scores - please sign bottom of white paper and return, thanks. These were sent home on April 25, I will message those families personally tomorrow if they are not in.
- We are going to Hale Farm on Monday, March 9. It is an all-day field trip, please send your child with a packed lunch. We will be walking around outside all day, so please dress appropriately (the ground may be muddy).
- AIR testing this week is on Monday and Tuesday, students will take the Social Studies AIR test in 2 parts. This is our final week of AIR testing! The students have been doing an awesome job and have really been taking their time on the tests!
- SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, May 12 will be Grandparents Day in 4th grade. Grandparents are invited! Please see invitation to sign and return, it is in this week's Monday Mailbox papers.
Final spelling test - Tuesday, May 10
The final spelling test for the year will be next Tuesday, May 10th. The words are "soft g" words and were written in your child's Apple Binder last week.
The Teacher Helper is Quentin!
This week's "V.I.P." Class Dojo point leader is Gwen!
This week's Clean Desk winners were Emily and Gwen!
Congratulations to Ana, the weekly school-wide Caught Card winner!