Thursday, May 18, 2017
Calendar of Events:
May 19: Kindergarten Graduation @ 9am
May 19: $1 Jean Day
May 22: Field Day
May 23: Awards Day/ Kindergarten @ Getzendaner Park Day
May 24: Birthday Celebrations/ Last Day of School/Early Release @ 11:55
May 25 - August 15: Summer Vacation
August 12: Parent Orientation & Meet the Teacher
August 16: 1st Day of School for 2017 -2018 School year
From the Principal:
Remember that Monday is our Field Day, Tuesday is our End of the Year Awards Assemblies for Grades 1-6, and Wednesday is our last day of school and an Early Release Day.
Have a great summer, and we will see you back for Parent Orientation on Saturday, August 12. Our first day of school is Wednesday, August 16.
Awards Day Schedule:
Awards will be held in the Student Building Auditorium. Please arrive early to give us enough time to print your visitor badge.
First Grade 12:20-1:05
Second Grade 2:00-2:45
Third Grade 8:45-9:30
Fourth Grade 9:35-10:20
Fifth Grade 10:25-11:10
Sixth Grade 7:55-8:40
From the Front Desk:
From the Registrar:
A couple of reminders:
· The first day of the 2017-2018 school year will be *Wednesday, August 16, 2017.
· If you have not attended school by August 21st, you will forfeit your place and it will be given to the next person on the waiting list. Please consider this when planning your summer schedule.
· Be on the lookout for details about Orientation thru School Mint this summer!!!
Mustang Math Camp:
Here are a few of activities planned for this year's Mustang Math Camp:
-fractions using paint and clay
- telling time using songs and movement
- multiplication/addition using songs and movement
- giant 3 - D shape creations
- motivating daily challenges and competitions
Sign up by May 22nd to save your child's spot and T-shirt. Discount for 2nd sibling.
Mustang Math Camp - $80 per camper
June 5th - 8th
Entering grades 1st and 2nd - 9 a.m. - 12 p.m
Entering grades 3rd and 4th - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Pick up a brochure in the office or email email@example.com for details.