By: Nicholas Sparks
Jane Lewis; Wilson's wife.
Noah Calhoun; Jane's father (the main character in the notebook).
Allie Calhoun; Noah's wife and Jane;s mother. (she suffered from alzheimer's and died).
Anna: Their oldest daughter (marrying Keith).
Joseph: Their son.
Leslie: Their last daughter.
- Had the marriage turned out to be a disappointment for Jane?
- Was Jane pleased with her decision to marry him?
- Why have we been feeling so different about each other?
- He started cooking dinners on saturdays for Jane
- He started walking in the neighborhood to lose weight (lost around 20 pounds)
- He looked at books on how to help their relationship; The four A's- Attention, Appreciation, Affection, and Attraction.
- He listened to her more and asked her about her daily activities.
- He took one of his first vacations off work for two week around their 30th anniversary