Vol. 4 Endeavour Elementary, October 2022
From the Principal's Desk
Dear Endeavour Community,
Our three main behavior expectations at Endeavour are to Be Safe, Be Responsible and Be Respectful. I am asking all parents to help meet these three expectations on Double Eagle Drive before and after school. We have to work together to make sure ALL our little ones stay safe. Let's remember that our kids are always watching and learning from our example.
- Only park on the school side of the street.
- Drive down to the bottom of the hill to turn around.
- DO NOT drive up on the sidewalk.
- DO NOT park on the wrong side of the street and ask your kids to run across.
- At every school everywhere, it is a mad rush to drop off and pick up kids before and after school. Please leave enough time that you are not trying to cut corners and put kids at risk.
- The houses on Double Eagle Drive are our neighbors. They deserve to be treated respectfully by having families follow basic safety rules. Please do not drive on sidewalks or the grass.
Let's model for our kids and our community , just how safe, responsible and respectful Endeavour can be.
Color Fun Run
Thank you to the PTA, staff and families that came out for our Color Run on Friday evening! It was a great turnout, and we had so much fun! We also appreciate your donations of food for our Packs for Kids Program. The winning grade level with the most donations will be announced this week!
Monday 10/31: Favorite Character Day! (No masks, scary or violent characters)
Tuesday 11/1: Hat or Creative Hair Day!
Wednesday 11/2: Fancy Day (Wear your fanciest attire)
Thursday 11/3: Spirit Day (Show your spirit for your favorite school or team)
Friday 11/4: Comfy, Cozy PJ Day!
In anticipation of Veteran’s Day in November, we are collecting digital pictures of family members who are Veterans. These pictures will be used in a video presentation we will share with students and families.
Photos do not need to be of service people in uniform, or in color but should be at least 800X600 resolution and in .jpg format if possible. Please include the Veteran’s name, student’s name, Veteran’s relationship to student, and branch of service.
ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT OCTOBER 31ST.
Please send all photos and questions to our school Counselor, Mr. Noble:
10/27 @ 6:30pm - Boo Bash!
- Endeavour Gym
- Music, food, games and lots of fun!
- We need volunteers! Please sign up on the PTA website.
11/2 Panda Express Day!
- Order ONLINE for pick up at any Panda Express in the US on Wed. November 2nd.
- Panda Express will donate 28% of sales to the Endeavour PTA.
- Tell your friends and family, nation wide!
- When ordering, use code 911067