Job Interview Process
by: Ashley Stoltenberg
Before the Interview
- prepare questions before hand, review your answers to some common questions
- Make sure your clothes a clean and appropriate for the interview
- know who will be interviewing you
- Turn off your phone
- Women should wear nice dresses, skirts, pant suits
- Men should wear Nice pants, tie, suits,
How to Dress for a Job Interview
Five Common Interview questions and how to answer them
- What are your weaknesses?
- stay away from personal qualities and stick to professional qualities
- Why should we hire you?
- Summarize your experiences and be confident
- What are goals?
- talk about short-term and intermediate goals rather than a distant future
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- state the reason in a positive form
- What can you do that other candidates can't?
- be yourself show them that you are unique
10 Most Common Interview Questions with Answers