What are they??
Adult Day Care Centers are designed to provide care and companionship for seniors who need assistance or supervision during the day. The program offers relief to family members or caregivers and allows them the freedom to go to work, handle personal business or just relax while knowing their relative is well cared for and safe.
Adult care facility services
- the daily, weekly or monthly rate;
- board, including therapeutic or modified diets, as prescribed by a doctor;
- lodging - a clean, healthful, sheltered environment, properly outfitted;
- dietary services;
- 24-hour-per-day nursing care;
- pharmacy services;
- diagnostic services;
- the use of all equipment, medical supplies and modalities used in the care of nursing home residents, including but not limited to catheters, hypodermic syringes and needles, irrigation outfits, dressings and pads, etc.;
- fresh bed linen, as required, changed at least twice weekly, including sufficient quantities of necessary bed linen or appropriate substitutes changed as often as required for incontinent residents;