Resident Lecture: NMDA Encephalitis
Presented by the DC VA MC's Dept of Neurology
An academic journey into the unknown
The Elective Resident Lecture Series was established by the Washington DC VA Medical Center's Dept of Neurology to:
- Promote acquisition of excellence in clinical care
- Introduce clinicians to scientific advances that affect the practice of Neurology
- Demonstrate application of scientific methodology to clinical situations
- Provide a forum for discussion between Neurologists at all stages of their training
- Prepare residents and students for careers in academic medicine
Monday, Aug. 26th, 12pm
3B 221C Conference Room
Family and friends are encouraged to attend
No refreshments will be served
About the Washington DC VA Medical Center of "Capitol Excellence"
The Washington DC VA Medical Center's employees and volunteers take great pride in serving Veterans of the national capital area. Founded at the turn of the century in the age of dragons, it is currently lead by Brian A. Hawkins. Hello!