PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
JULY 8, 2020
OVER 700 WMS Students Still Need their 2020-2021 Registration Completed!
Please take the time to complete the registration process - even though no final decisions have been made regarding this coming school year. This year there is only the Annual Update to complete as they have combined multiple forms into this one form.
HERE is the link to the Annual Update form which is REQUIRED to be completed for each student. Make sure to save or submit to complete this process. If there is a checkmark next to your student's name in this window - your submission is complete. THANK YOU!
- Login using your HAC credentials.
- For those families with more than one student - There is a dropdown in the upper right to toggle between students once you have logged in.
HERE is the link to HAC to pay any registration fees for the coming school year. Don't forget to order your child's yearbook and join our PTO by paying their registration fee as well.
We are looking forward to the 2020-2021 school year!
Order School Supplies Right From Your Home!
- Generally, the school supplies you will need are in the Grade Box at each level. (Ex. 6th Grade Box, 7th Grade Box, 8th Grade Box)
- If your child is enrolled in RISE, OASIS, or INFINITY, you would pick that box for the appropriate grade level INSTEAD of the Grade Box.
- If your child is enrolled in Band/Choir/Orchestra you can also order the appropriate music box (by grade level).
- If your child is enrolled in Foreign Language, you may also order the appropriate grade level box.
- Explore/PLTW boxes are also available for each grade level depending upon what your child signed up for.
Dear 6th Grade Parents:
The State of Illinois and State Board of Education have not issued any changes in the school health requirements for the upcoming school year and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) strongly supports the continued provision of health care for children during the COVID-19 pandemic. This care includes well-child care (school exams), preventative care, screenings and vaccinations. Thus, students entering school in D303 for the first time (early childhood, kindergarten, or first grades); students entering kindergarten, sixth and ninth grades; twelfth grade students requiring a meningococcal vaccine and transfer students must submit evidence of a physical examination and/or a complete record of immunizations in order to start school. Parents/Guardians who have not already done so should reach out to their health care provider to schedule their child's mandated physical examination and immunizations. Completed exams and immunizations may be mailed to your child's school, in care of the school nurse or they may be dropped off at your child's school (please check with your student's school main office regarding office hours before dropping off forms). District 303 has a first day exclusion policy with regard to health requirements so students who do not meet the health requirements mandated by the State of Illinois, will not be permitted to attend school until such time that they are compliant. If your child has a scheduled appointment to receive vaccines after the first day of school, a physician note indicating the date and time of your child's appointment must be submitted to the school prior to the first day.
- The completed physical examination and record of immunization form is expected at the school health office by the first day of student attendance.
- Physical examinations must be done by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or examining physician assistant.
- Physical examinations must be dated within twelve months prior to the first day of school.
- Only the State of Illinois Department of Human Services Certificate of Child Health Examination form will be accepted.
- Medical objections to any physical examination or immunization must be submitted in writing by a physician and must contain the required information.
- Religious objections to any physical examination or immunization must be submitted by a parent/guardian in writing and must contain required information. Click here for the religious objection form.
Immunization records must show proof of immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, polio and chicken pox.
- Early childhood students are also required to have haemophilus influenza (HIB) and pneumococcal vaccine.
- Early childhood and sixth through twelfth grades are also required to have the hepatitis B vaccine.
- Sixth through twelfth grades are required to have the Tdap vaccine.
- Sixth and twelfth grades are required to have the meningococcal vaccine.
*Please MAKE A COPY of your child's health records before releasing them to the school.
If you still would like a 2019-2020 yearbook and didn't order one, we do have some extras!
Please call before coming over to ensure someone is actually here in the office to help you out.
Wredling Middle School - Home of the RedHawks