JUST SAY NO!!
By: Madyson Pulliam
What is drug abuse?
- This includes the destructive pattern of using substance or chemicals, that leads to significant physical, mental, emotional problems or distress.
What are the effects of drugs?
- slowed reaction time
- possible mental health decline
- impaired coordination; dizziness; confusion; nausea; sedation; feeling of heaviness in the body; slowed or arrested breathing
- and most importantly, an addiction
How to help someone addicted:
- understand the dangers and risks
- find an adult
- remind them help is available
- encourage them to get help
- support them, support them, SUPPORT THEM