Training and Helpful Hints
Standards and PLC questions
Activities and Materials, Developing Educational Plans for Students
Multiple Technology Standards as well as Math and ELA standards
Teaching, Learning, and Assessments- Teachers will use technology effectively for assessing student learning by providing rigorous and relevant experiences for all learners by using the sites that will be introduced. Teachers will see research based best practices from the sites that will be visited. They will also learn how to use the technology tools and resources to emphasize creativity, higher order thinking skills and processes, and critical thinking.
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Edulastic Web Link
What is Edulastic?
Interactive assessment creator that allows you to create TN-Ready type questions
It will help your students:
*Practice explaining thinking in response to instructional and assessment tasks in
* See models and multiple exemplars of extended response answers
*Practice responding to extended response questions on an interactive platform