Assessments for Learning
In this video you will learn how to:
• develop learning goals and share them with students;
• clarify students’ understanding of the learning goals;
• identify success criteria for use in assessment by teachers and students;
• ensure that students and teachers share a common understanding of the learning goals and success criteria;
• increasingly engage students in classroom assessment so that they can become independent learners.
Looking at the video to help the students assessment and the goal setting of the tools to identify the students of their improvement. The video is a good essential tools of focusing on the specific aspect of teaching the students learning goals.