"Philly 1" - Let's Get Ready 2016
Let's get ready for a great semester!
Welcome to Let's Get Ready!
Important June Dates
Saturday June 18th from 9:30-2:30: MANDATORY 1st Diagnostic Exam will be held in Tuttleman Learning Center 103. Please be on time, bring a calculator and pencils, and get a good night's sleep!
Monday June 20th from 5:30-8:30: Evidenced Based Reading and Writing (EBRW) Class #1
Wednesday June 22nd from 5:30-8:30: Math Class #1
Monday June 27th from 5:30-8:30: EBRW Class #2
Wednesday June 29th from 5:30-8:30: Math Class #2
All classes will meet in Anderson Hall Room 28 at 5:30 PM
Things to know before the first day of class:
2. Don't forget to fill out your paperwork! Make sure that you fill out your paperwork and bring in your deposits by June 29th. Failure to hand in all of your paperwork and your deposit will result in your dismissal from the program. Let us know if you have any questions!
3. Be prepared. Make sure you bring a writing utensil and your student manual to every single class.
4. Come with questions. Your coaches are here to help you learn not only about the SAT, but also college in general. Be prepared to ask any question that you might want to know about the college admissions process. We are here to answer any question you might have!
The New SAT
Some basic changes:
- No penalty for incorrect answers
- Only 4 answer choices now instead of 5
- Essay is optional (but all Let's Get Ready students are required to take the Essay portion of the exam)
Most of the content is staying the same, so don't worry. Your Let's Get Ready coaches are ready to help you conquer the new SAT!
That's a wrap...
Emily and Rose