Scroll through the link for all athletic needs!
CHS Mission Statement
All athletic clearance packets are completely online. No paper submissions are necessary.
Please DO NOT give your paperwork to the coach to submit. You will not be cleared until all documents are submitted online.
Steps to clear your student-athlete:
- Visit www.homecampus.com and choose your state.
- Register. PARENTS register with a valid email username and password.
- Login using your email address that you registered with.
- Select "New Clearance" to start the process.
- Choose the school year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept. 2023 would be the 2023-2024 school year. Choose the school at which the student attends and will compete for . CHAPARRAL HIGH SCHOOL. Choose Sport.
- Complete all required fields for student information.
- Upload BOTH your students' physical and insurance card.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the process. Print a copy of the Confirmation Page. Both parents and student must sign this form and upload it back to your home campus account.
- All data will be electronically filed with CHS athletic department for review. If the student has been cleared for participation, you will be notified.
STUDENT ATHLETES NEEDING MEDICAL INSURANCE
Under state law, school districts are required to ensure that all members of school athletic teams have accidental injury insurance that covers medical and hospital expenses. This insurance requirement can be met by the school district offering insurance or other health benefits that cover medical and hospital expenses.
Some pupils may qualify to enroll in no-cost or low-cost local, state, or federally sponsored health insurance programs. Information about these programs may be obtained by calling 1-877-410-8827.
GoFan Online Tickets
Hot Weather Guidelines
Do you feel you have what it takes to be a college athlete? Do you dream of playing in NCAA Division I or Division II athletics?
You will need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. You can do this at the beginning of your sophomore year at the following link:
Here you will learn about what "Core Courses" you will need. "Grade Point Average" as well as "Test Score" requirements. It is your responsibility to register with the NCAA, take the SAT or ACT, and meet with your school counselor.
VISIT THE NCSA WEBSITE FOR COLLEGE SPORTS RECRUITING AND SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
* Free recruiting resources * Connect with colleges and coaches * Get scouted