What is a Nurse Anethetist?
Steps to becoming a Nurse Anesthetist
2) From there you need to get experience- at least a year or two spent as an actual RN. This mainly includes working in the ICU or the emergency room.
3) After that, you will need to go back for a Masters of Science and Nursing degree.
4) Once you have become and CRNA, you will have to re-certify every two years to make sure you are still qualified for the job.
How much do they make?
2) Virginia Commonwealth University- $10,258 per year
3) University of Pittsburgh- $42,072 per year (out of state)