WHS Class of 2022 Class Requests
Information & Resources for Current 11th Graders to Forecast
Planning for Your Senior Year!
Students and their parents/guardians can now run unofficial high school transcripts from StudentVue or ParentVue.
1. Go to Course History in Student Vue. You will see an "Unofficial Transcript" button at the top of the page.
2. After clicking the button, you need to wait 30 seconds for the transcript to build.
3. Then click the Unofficial Transcript button again to download a pdf of your transcript.
Things to know:
- A transcript run by a student or parent/guardian will have a label indicating it is “unofficial” and has been run via StudentVue
- Popup blockers must be disabled for StudentVue/ParentVue to generate the transcript file.
- The StudentVue transcript updates only once a day for a student. Students may need to wait a day to see any mark changes or additions.
At Westview, we take pride in offering a variety of courses and pathways that meet the needs of our vibrant and diverse student body. You will quickly see that our talented staff is determined to see all of our students succeed. We are excited for you to choose your classes for the next school year.
Mr. Pedersen, Principal
What is Forecasting?
Forecasting can be exciting and fun!
Forecasting Resources for the Class of 2022
This Newsletter serves as a toolbox of resources to help you to successfully plan and complete your course selections for the 2021-22 school year.
In this Newsletter we will reacquaint you to our Counseling staff, teach you about the value of our 10th Grade Planning Guide and how to use it, and to begin your high school planning. We will help you understand the course selection process at Westview and teach you to complete the Forecasting Google Form. There is also a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to Answer your most pressing and basic questions.
Connect with the Westview High School Counselors!
Video subtitles translated into your language
Step 1: Open the video and click on the CC icon in the lower right (CC = closed captions) - turn on subtitles
Step 2: Click on the gear symbol next to the CC icon.
Step 3: Choose Subtitles, then Auto-Translate. A list will populate so you can select the language of your choice.
The Westview Website Course Guide 2021-22 lists the classes offered at Westview by department. Use the course descriptions to select the classes you want to take. You will enter those classes on the 12th Grade Forecasting Google Form.
Click on the Translate button at the top of the page under "Schools".
Learn About Westview Career Pathways
Students earn a cord to wear at graduation when they complete a WHS Career Pathway!
How to Complete the 12th Grade Forecasting Google Form Video
Read the course descriptions on the website Academics>>Course Guide 2021-22, and then complete the Google Form to submit your class selections. Preparing before you submit your form is important.