Pejman Mar Summer Founders Program
Application Due April 20th
The Pejman Mar Founder's Program is a 10 week program from June 22nd - September 1st. It is designed, hosted and supported by Pejman Mar Ventures, an early stage tech venture fund based in downtown Palo Alto. The program will fund and support a select group of Stanford startups, giving them full access to both our resources, network, while while working at our hacker space in Palo Alto.
- The program begins on June 22nd, 2015 and concludes on September 1st, 2015.
- Application deadline is April 20th, 2015
- We will award $5,000 per team, with an additional $7,500 per founder (maximum $25,000 per team). This will be done on an uncapped convertible note.
- At least one of the Founders must have been enrolled at Stanford within the last three years.
- We are seeking only up to 5 teams that are very serious about pursuing their startup. In order to achieve the maximum benefit from the program, we require the teams to work full-time throughout the entire 10 weeks out of our space in Downtown Palo Alto.
- Founders will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive events, including intimate fireside chats with iconic visionaries. Speakers we have hosted include John Doerr, the legendary VC, Mark Pincus , the co-founder of Zynga, and Lou Montulli, founding engineer of Netscape. Each team will also be assigned a mentor, and will have access to office hours with top industry executives.
- The program will culminate in a final presentation day where teams will present to top tier venture capitalists and industry executives to meet potential investors and experienced founders to recieve feedback.