By Isabelle Tam
What is Cyber Bullying?
Ways Cyberbullying Can Reach You:
- Chat Rooms
- Mobile Phones
- Online Polling Sites
How You Can Be More Cyber Smart!
- Only give your details to people you have met in real-life
- Never reply messages from people you don't know
- Setting all your social media accounts to 'private'
- Always ask people for permission before revealing their details
- Spend less time on social media sites
- Think about what you are about to post before you post it
What to do if you get Cyber Bullied?
- Act appropriately
- Block the sender as soon as you can
- Save any mean messages, links, texts or emails from the sender
- Show an adult immediately once you get cyber bullied
- Report the bully
Think before you post something.
If you see someone being cyber-bullied tell someone,
If you see someone being cyber-bullied stand up for them.
If you get cyber-bullied block the bully,
If you get cyber-bullied tell someone.