Monday Morning Message (9/14/2015)
Every Child - Everyday!
Good Morning Everyone! I would like to send a shout out to everyone on this campus for being so flexible and for the continued great instruction and projects still happening even in lieu of all the changes! Things will calm down quite a bit in the near future. Class sizes will reduce and routines and procedures will be better established. In honor of you all being so "flexible" and in order to ensure a "Terrific Tuesday," I would like for you all to wear your "flexible" jeans this Tuesday with a school shirt. Thanks for all that you do! Have an awesome Monday and I will see you around campus!
If you have not communicated your appreciation to our S.R.O. you should stop by and talk to Deputy Maxie. He is really good at what he does and he goes above and beyond without being asked.
Mr. Tillery is teaching them all about Tejas!
Thumbs up to art!
Reminders & Information
- Time Clock - Remember to clock in and out each day. Missing a clock in or out once or twice is okay, but if it is a persistent problem it may affect your PDAS appraisal.
- Please be at your door during transitions. If you are on your conference period please come out and help to monitor the hallways.
- Remind your students to walk on the right side of the hallway during the passing periods.
- Do not let students out of class without a pass that includes their name, destination, time, date. We are trying to reduce the amount of time that students are out of the classroom and we would like to be able to quickly determine where they should be.
- Remind students of the "lending grant" chromebooks that we have that are available to check out and go home with them.
- Teacher Website Updates are due: September 16, 2015.
- Safe Schools Online modules are due: September 30, 2015.
Remember, we are the Best school with the Best students and the Best faculty and staff. Good, Better, Best!!! Never let it rest, until your good gets better and your better gets best!