By: Kyrel Patton
2. My topic is important because maybe someday down the road we can create more people if they die.
3. It really doesn't effect me but it can and will change the world one day.
4. About 2-3 hours.
5. Adding 2 different genes to make one different one.
6. The study of the world because genetic engineering is a big part of it.
7. With this subject i really cant see the future because we don't know if it'll really work.
"What Is Genetic Engineering?" What Is Genetic Engineering? N.p., 2014. Web. 08 Sept. 2015.
"UNL's AgBiosafety for Educators." UNL's AgBiosafety for Educators. N.p., 2001. Web. 08 Sept. 2015.