Grady Management LeaseStar Update
- User presence notifications are now active in Lead2Lease. This feature will display an alert on the screen of a guest card that is being simultaneously worked by another user. By keeping everyone on the same page, this feature will eliminate the possibility of overwriting a colleague's notes.
- A release in late January resolved an issue where "text message" actions were not being synced to Lead2Lease from OneSite. Now a ‘Text Message’ action type from OneSite to will be mapped as a ‘Phone’ action type within Lead2Lease.
We are excited to announce unit availability posting schedules!
- Posting schedules can now be driven by a floorplan’s unit availability
- This feature is enabled per property, but will not be enabled by default
- For more details on how to enable this feature contact your LeaseStar Account Manager.
Client Portal Update
RealPage has a new cancellations process that significantly enhances your visibility into the cancellation workflow after you submit it. You will now be able to see cancellation details at the product level including Billing cancellation and Product deactivations. You can also update your cancellation request directly in the portal to communicate any last minute changes to the Cancellations team. Here is your link learn more about the process:
Great Employee Performance
"How To" made up 58.33% of the case reasons in January.
Most Cases originated from a Direct Call, at 86.11%. Try using the Client Portal to originate Support cases.
Your Critical cases were solved extremely quick. The average time to resolve all January cases was 36.57 hours.
Putting the Personality Back into Property Management
What’s New in Social: Autoplay, Tweets, and Peach
Your Apartment Property Management System Health Check