Eat Smart, Play Hard Wellness
By: Trinity W, Alyssa D, Antoneo C
Impacts of physical activity
- Physical inactivity + unhealthy eating = lower life expectancy but also diseases like type two diabetes and coronary artery disease and problems like lower metabolic rate, weak immune system, and a rise in blood pressure.
- Obese kids have the same arteries of a 45
- Physical activity also impacts self esteem, behavior, friendships, and academic performance
Our Physical Fitness Walking Maps
- A to B =208
- B to C =331
- C to D =229
- D to E =189
- E to F =137
Inside Walking Map (My Schedule)
- Photo (131) to Ceramics (126) = 52
- Ceramics to English(111) = 109
- English to lunch and back = 399
- English to Math(230) = 249
- Math to parking lot = 145
- x7 laps = 2,004
- 1- Its Free!
- 2-Simple to use (one button to start)
- 3-Shows total "workouts", time, and steps.
- 4-Can set reminders.
- 1- Freezes a lot.
- 2-Phone has to be open.
- 3-Sometimes counts 1 step as 7 steps.
- 4-Most of the time it skips steps or won't count any at all for a period of time.
- For the average person it takes a little more then 2,000 steps to complete a mile.
- It is recommend everyone should have 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week.
- Physical activity reduces premature death by 20-30%
- Unhealthy eating damages the body more then smoking or drinking.