Week At a Glance
~ Pershing Elementary ~
4th Graders Tour UTDallas
May 9-13, 2016
Morning Duty - Escobar-Garza/Murawski-Auditorium, LeMaster-Hall
Announcements - 4D
Monday, May 9, 2016
- STAAR Math - 3rd-4th Grade, 5th Retakes
- 3rd Grade SST - Meeting, 1:15 Front Office - Review Retentions and updates from SST roster, 1:15 front office
- Staff Meeting, 3:00 Library
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- STAAR Reading - 3rd-4th Grade, 5th Retakes
- 4th Grade SST -Meeting, 2:00 Front Office - Review Retentions and updates from SST roster, 3:00 front office
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- STAAR Science - 5th Grade
- 5th Grade SST -Meeting, 1:15 Front Office, Review and update SST notes on SchoolNet
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016
- Free Jean Days in May with a School/College shirts for Staff!!
2C Mother's Day Cards
TEI Important Dates
In May, teachers will verify their rosters in order to verify the students will be included in the calculation of their student achievement results.
MAY 19th is the last day that administrators can score the SLO Goal Accomplishment for teachers.
MAY 19th is also the last day to enter extended observations and summatives in schoolnet.
May 23-June 6 will be the teacher rebuttal window in oracle for summative performance evaluations.
June 2 is the last day to conduct spot observations.
June 3 is the last day to hold summative conferences